Dear Adorable Husband,
I’m curious about something and don’t take this as a criticism, because its actually an attempt to understand you and the way you think.
- I said ‘move’ not ‘put away’ so we had a lack of communication. Basically, I wasn’t clear enough, assuming you’d know that I didn’t just want it ‘moved’ a few feet away because I like it when things are ‘put away’. (btw you can always assume the latter is my first choice).
- You knew I meant ‘put away’ but didn’t want to so you stuck it by the door, out of my eyesight so you didn’t have to have an argument with me about why you didn’t want to ‘put it away’. It’s interesting that you’d not play that tape forward after your previous, and similar, experiences.
- You planned on really ‘putting it away’ LATER and forgot or got distracted.
- You have plans to find the airhole and will forget if you actually put it away so by the front door will remind you it needs done (much like the hot tub filter that sat on the deck until I ask for the 3rd time that you put it in a bucket of cleaner maybe?)
- All of the above
- You were on your way to the fire pit but got winded and decided to just leave them until later?
- You want to recycle the nails before they go in the fire pit and was kind enough to not leave them in the hallway?
- You’re not positive you want to throw them away so the table on the deck is a good spot to put them until you decide?
- You’re waiting until the pile is big enough to warrant a trip ALL the way to the firepit in the back yard?
- You hate me and you’re trying to make me lose my fucking mind with all of the piles you leave laying around the house because you don’t have ‘time’ to go another five feet to finish putting something where it goes?